SHIPPABLE ORDERS OVER $29.95 ARE FREIGHT FREE!
ORDERS UNDER $29.95 SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES FOR ONLY $5.95!
IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE YOUR ORDER SPLIT OR PARTIALLY SHIPPED WHILE WAITING FOR ORDERED PARTS EACH SHIPMENT UNDER $29.95 WILL INCUR THE STANDARD FREIGHT FEE OF $5.95. Shippable orders over $29.95 are shipped FREE! $5.95 flat rate ships orders under $29.95! Alaska, Hawaii, overseas orders and any other air freight orders do not qualify for freight specials.
***PLEASE NOTE*** Oversize items (ex: swingarm, tires) or extra heavy items may have additional freight charge added to the order. If there are any ground freight charges on your order and they are greater than $20, we will call you or send an email prior to shipping.*** ALL IN-STOCK ORDERS SHIP THE SAME DAY!
If your order arrives and it is not right, we’ll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn’t fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by KTM World (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our Cedartown,GA warehouse.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you’ll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer, it will be applied
- You are still responsible for return shipping on your original order back to us.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your motorcycle helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to KTM World.
Apparel and Helmets
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 20% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Electronics, Hard Parts, Tools, Tires
- All electronic parts are non-returnable.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- Any Tool or Chemical that has been opened or seal broken is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to KTM World upon delivery will be rejected.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. KTM World will assist customers with their warranty; however KTM World does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Call us at 770-748-0771 for return instructions.
Please retain your return tracking information. KTMWorld.com is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from KTM World when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at 770-748-0771